New Video / Music :: “Let’s Roll” – Yelawolf featuring Kid Rock


Yeah, I’m throwed off / Aint about the money I’ma blow it all / I made my own lane, let’s roll, lets roll / Yeah, I’m going off


Aint got a whole lot but I’mma show it off / Better recognize game, lets roooo-oooll, lets roo-oooo-ooooll



I’ve been waiting for this video for a minute now… This was my unofficial jam of the last three months.

I LOVE this song. So much, that I wish I was from Alabama sometimes so I can rep it fully and blast it in my ride. But then, after a couple of seconds, I come back to reality and I’m a-ok with being from SoCal.

Anyways… love the track, love the visuals. On a side note, I lived in Atlanta for a few years, and every once in a while, I get a reminder that the south is verrrry different from LA – see image below! Either way, this song bangs!



SOURCE:http://theoriginalwinger.com/2012-01-11-new-video-lets-roll-yelawolf-featuring-kid-rock

0 comments

Leave a Reply

Copyright 2009 @ Simplex Celebs All rights reserved Designed by SimplexDesign